Arunachala Industries is a mid-range company. All products are subjected to a series of superior international quality control measures. The system and processes satisfy the most quality conscious customers.
Our long business relationship with Indian Automotive giants is the reference to that Quality planning for each stage of production, start from supplier identification, up-gradation, incoming inspection, in-process audits, calibration activities & pre-dispatch inspection, all contribute towards Arunachala Industries ability to produce ”Harness” of its class.
Arunachala Industries to the highest levels of quality in every product we produce at our facility. We utilize IPC/WHMA-A-620 quality standards in all our manufacturing processes. We are UL and CSA certified for not only manufacturing but also repackaging of bulk material. Our commitment to quality has helped us build a reputation as a leader in our industry.
- Quality to be accorded high priority to ensure market competitiveness and to enable supply of cost-effective products to our customers
- This shall be reflected by our commitments, actions, products & services to our internal & external customers
- For this, we shall create an environment to encourage all our employees & suppliers to prevent defects and strive for excellence
Arunachala Industries is concerned about the safety of its employees and Interested parties and therefore committed to:
- Display all necessary measures towards safety from top to bottom in an Integrated manner and sustainable basis
- Identify, Control and reduce contributory factors affecting safety as a step towards continual improvement
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to the safety of all
- Generate Awareness and effective involvement of all employees towards safety
Arunachala Industries is concerned about the environmental impacts of its activities and products and is therefore committed to:
- Ensure continual improvement in its environmental performance
- Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations
- Reduce air, water and soil pollution, waste generation and natural resources consumption
- Generate environmental awareness among all employees
- Oil immersion testing
- High Voltage Test
- Conductor resistance / voltage drop & heat resistance
- Endurance tests, Custom made endurance testing Jig
- Complete quality lab facility available at Minda group of companies required for a good wiring harness manufacturer
- Statistical Process Control
- In-house Product Reliability testing
- Use of FEA, QFD, FMEA, MSA etc. for product and process validation